Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Bots are getting ridiculous!


I did an Eye of the Storm at level 45 with a rogue of mine (thought it would be cool do do it at the lower level), but was appalled at a very blatant example of botting - what else could it be when someone does NO damage or healing and somehow gets the highest amount of HKs AND honor from the BG?


I have increasingly despised PVP in WOW for a long time, in part because I just flat have slow reaction times. I still engage in PVP, but one of the things that I think Blizzard has completely wrong is rewarding the people who are the 'god' of PVP with gear that is stacked with insane amounts of stamina AND resilience. I think that the higher item level PVP gear you get, the LESS resilience you should get with it; and conversely, the beginning PVP gear (crafted gear) should be LOADED with Resilience. This way, you stand a better chance of lasting when fighting people with much higher iLVL gear, and odds are they are gonna wipe the ground with less experienced players anyway. It just won;t be as easy of a cake walk for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment